We have a notary on staff. They are available M-F 10 AM – 5 PM. No appointments are necessary, but please call ahead. Please bring your documents and a photo ID. The fee is $5.00 per document. We do not notarize wills.
Print / Copy / Scan / Fax on 2nd Floor
- Print/copy: $0.15 per side for black and white, $0.50 for color
- Fax: $1.00 per page, outgoing only
- Scan to USB or email: Free
Mobile Printing – Print from Anywhere
Patrons may print from their mobile devices, laptops, or home computers, and pick up their prints at the library during operating hours. Patrons may do this by:
- Following this link to the PrinterOn website, which will provide instructions for using their service
- Downloading the PrinterOn app and selecting “New Milford Public Library” as your location
- Forwarding an email to our printing service:
- For black and white single-sided, forward to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For black and white double-sided, forward to email@example.com
- For color single-sided, forward to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For color double-sided, forward to email@example.com
The library is pleased to partner with the New Milford Senior Center to offer delivery and pickup of library materials to homebound New Milford residents. Please read our Homebound Services Policy to confirm your eligibility. Then, complete this form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the library at 860-355-1191, option 2 and we will assist you.