Two library staff members are notaries. We are available M-F 10 AM – 5 PM. No appointments are necessary, but please call ahead. Bring your documents and a photo ID. The fee is $5.00 per page. We do not notarize wills.
Print / Copy / Scan / Fax on 2nd Floor
- Print/copy: 15¢ for black and white, 50¢ for color
- Fax: $1.00 per page, outgoing only
- Scan to USB or email: Free
Mobile Printing – Print from Anywhere
- Print from your device anywhere and pick up at the library
- Follow the directions here to print from your laptop
- Print a document or image from a mobile device:
- Download the PrinterOn app
- Select New Milford Public Library as your location
- Print an email from a mobile device:
- Forward the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org for B/W or email@example.com for color
The library is pleased to partner with the New Milford Senior Center to offer delivery and pickup of library materials to homebound New Milford residents. Please read our Homebound Services Policy to confirm your eligibility. Then, complete this form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the library at 860-355-1191, option 2 and we will assist you.