We are now offering, for a nominal fee of 50 cents per disc, a service to clean your dirty and scratched CDs and DVDs. Due to the generosity of the FRIENDS of the Library, we have a new industrial style VenMill Disc Repair machine in our Technical Services Department. This machine is state-of-the-art. Just come into the Library, drop off your discs at the circulation desk, fill out a simple form and pay for the number of discs you have. One of our Technical Services staff will fix them for you while you wait. If you prefer, you may drop off your discs and pick them up later (i.e. within 3 days).Policy and Procedure:
- Fees for cleaning are $0.50 per disk.
- Hours are M-F 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Depending on staff schedules and the number of items to be cleaned, items should be cleaned while you wait.
- If items are to be left for later pick-up, they will be held for 3 days.
- Payment shall be made in advance of cleaning.
- No refunds for any cleaned items.
- There is no guarantee/warranty that the cleaning will fix all damage to all disks.
- The Library is not responsible for performance of the cleaned disks or any equipment used to play these cleaned items.